Here are a number of resources useful for understanding COVID-19 and determining key metrics used on the Vesmir COVID-19 Dashboard.
- Vesmir COVID-19 Dashboard Explanation: Provides details on the approach used to create the Vesmir COVID-19 Dashboard.
- Colorado Incidence and Epidemic Curve: Discusses the approach used for the two-week cumulative incidence map based on guidance from the CDC.
- National Incidence and Epidemic Curve: These pages show work on national metrics for COVID-19 by the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists.
- Key Metrics for COVID Suppression: Harvard Global Health Institute, Harvard’s Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics, Rockefeller Foundation, CovidActNow, Covid-Local, CIDRAP and many others joined forces to launch the COVID Risk Level map and COVID suppression guidance for policy makers on July 1st, 2020.
- JHU COVID-19 Dashboard: Global overview of COVID-19 metrics by Johns Hopkins University.
- The COVID Tracking Project: Every day, our volunteers compile the latest numbers on tests, cases, hospitalizations, and patient outcomes from every US state and territory. Coordinated by The Atlantic.
- Estimated U.S. Hospital Utilization: U.S. Hospital Utilization from HHS Protect, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
- US CDC COVID-19 Death Forecasts: Charts showing various forecasts of COVID-19 Deaths for the U.S. as a whole and for individual states.
- Percentage Positive Tests: Rank-ordered U.S. state percent positivity from Johns Hopkins University & Medicine Coronavirus Resource Center.
Need more? Reach out to us on Twitter @VesmirInc.